Wednesday, March 3, 2010

its 17th block already!!

yeiiiy!
17th is my lucky number, my fave numbers, my birthday date, my seniorhigh name and related to FK UNSRI it is also MY FATHER's things.
why?
because this 17th block is about REPRODUCTION!
-well, for those who just trapped to this old-lame-silly-blog, my father is an obgyn, and for those who doesnt know what it is (are you sure you dont know it???), he is a doctor who help delivered the baby-
it was started just 2 days ago (march 1st), but i was exhausted already! The class start at 7.30 every morning and ends at 15.50, i have to keep my eyes open for almost 9 lectures everyday! the resting time is only 50 minutes at 11.40-12.30, well it's long enough for having a lunch in the cafetaria without sholat, but hey, im moeslem and not in my monthly schedule! but since we ARE very creative, we brings our lunch and eat it in class. hahaha

anyway, im hungry now, so let just finish this post now. ;p
want to read more from me??
follow me on twitter!
hahahaha

AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET AN "A" ON THIS BLOCK!
WISH ME LUCK GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment