Monday, May 10, 2010

my 2nd wall post to han geng

today my friend mully told me about han geng's (superjunior members) facebook status,

so then i open up his account ( http://www.facebook.com/HanGeng984 ) and found this one:

"I really miss them and all those present. I closed all the flavors were to be together again. Now people say will always support me. But I hope all the people and ELF do the same thing to them. Sorry if I can not participate in the preparation of the comeback with them. I contacted them yesterday, and I'm glad they've tried hard to prepare everything for later. I always support them"

its so sad right??

so i decided to write something on his wall,,

in the other hand, my Taiwanese friend, amy, was online.

here was the plan, i write it in english, then i asked amy to translate it to mandarin.

and here is the result :

你的處境是我們看到都很難過,我們都很想念你~~

我相信其他所有的團員和ELFs-worldwide會不論發生什麼事都會永遠支持你的!
生活必須繼續進行,美人這首歌已經發行了(這首歌真的很棒耶,你聽過了嗎?)新專輯發行的日期已經確定了,雖然你沒有跟她們一起演出,你會永遠在我們的心裡的!快把事情處理好然後回來吧!
我希望super junior會不只在現在有,以後也會永遠存在~

okay,let just put the english one too~~

your status is so sad,,we do miss you too~~
i believe all of the other members and ELFs-worldwide will always support you no matter what.
the show must go on, bonamana was released (it was really good, have you listen to it?), the comeback date has been chosen, although you're not there with them, you will always on our heart. fixed the things up and back!
i always hope suju will now and forever be 13th and family of 15th~ the largest boyband ever :D
take care and hope the things goes well for you^^

****

and suddently i realize that i missed some lastpart when i copied it to amy.

stupid me (---___---)

****

but it's okay la~~ hope he'll willing to comment or reply it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment