Monday, October 19, 2009

my own superjunior family

i want to make one too!!!!
*get over exited,all of sudden*

i will keep my mom, my dad, me, (1) my lil brother (2) and my lil sister (3)in this family.
hehe


my husband : siwon for sure! oh my man!!

my twin : kyuhyun >> kyu and cha. match as a twin right! haha

my lil brother's twin : shindong >> LOL. my brother will get angry wif me

my lil sister's twins : sungmin >>I LOVE sungmin the most,but i dont think he is good as husband CRY.gif

my (2nd) lil brother : yesung >> actually im a bit confused where to put him.

my older sister : heechul >> beautiful !!

my older brother : leetuk
my 2nd older brother : kangin
hey..2 older brother! they will always protect me right?? haha

my brother in law : eunhyuk *since my lil sister love him*
my cousin : donghae, ryeowook, hankyung, kibum >> actuyally the point is, i wat them all to be my family, and i get confused, so cousin is not bad. ;p


OMG!
i suddenly remember im not put henry and zhoumi yet.
so i'll revised it.

my lil sister twins: sungmin and HENRY. 3of a kind..haha
my older brother : leetuk and his twin ZHOUMI..

No comments:

Post a Comment