Thursday, October 22, 2009

my day

how was your day today?
good? bad?
goood. im in a lucky day i think
it supposed to be an injection-skill-lab-day *im a med-school student*, we studied how to take the blood from the vein. everybody got their chance to get and to give. whcih means i actually shoul be injected by my-own-friend. but fortunately, my vein is not easy to see, my tutor said that as an amateur, its hard for the students to get my blood, so he said not to.
gyaaaaaaaaaa... im safe!
*im scared of needle too..hhaa*
what a lucky day
then i also got a big scoop of strawberry icecream..ytummy



did you get an A on a exam? this one also makes me happy today. i got 80,5 in my urogenital system final result. not an A, but hey, its an ALMOST A.. lol

did your crush ask you out? unfortunately i dont have one right now. anybody want to help me to find one??? >.<

1 comment: