Wednesday, July 8, 2009

my introduction in kimbum international forum

baru nulis introduction di salahsatu forum international bumbum cay nih,,
n i'd like to post it here too,,
hehe

****

anyeong all^^

actually i already join several days or maybe weeks ago,
but i forget the URL until i open up my email again,,
hehe

my name is Raissa nurwany,
U can call me icha,
my korean name is Chung ae (haha..i've been generate my name in FB.. B) )
19 years old from Indonesia..yippie

im a BIG fan of KIM BUM,
i really like, well no, LOVE him.
my friends always say that im crazy for that.huh
*they just dont know how charming kimbum is*

well,
i have a blog,
semuaorangsukaeskrim.blogspot.com
or in english (everybody love icecream)
and almot half of the post is abou kim bum, kim bum, and kim bum..

i also have a jacket like what kimbum wear in 1 of his photo (the black with colourful stripes)
i do join a lot of KIMBUM pages,
in Facebook, in web, in twitter..
all that i can find..
;)


at his bday,
i send a bday mssg to all pages of him i can.
*n im forget this one Xp, so i send it now*

see..
in not just a FAN of KIMBUM,
im a FREAK1
hehe

for all,
hope we can be friends^^

No comments:

Post a Comment