Monday, July 6, 2009

a bday letter for my dear bumbum

Toeeeeeeeeeeet..
hepi bday my dear BumBUm cay!!
I can give u nothing but this letter that i make from the deepest of my heart.
huuuuf...
http://images7.cafepress.com/product/50882077v5_350x350_Front_Color-Black.jpg
gyaaaaaaaaaa..
u're 20th already,,
i really want to give u some present, but i dont know how to send it..
hiks..
im so saaad..

actually i want to send u a miniature of ampera bridge,
my hometown landmark,
songket or batik,
or maybe pempek and krupuk.
you dont know that right?
hehe
that's becoz i want you to be curious to my country, indonesia, escpecially my hometown, palembang.

hmmm...
are u really busy now?
u havent update ure twitter status for several months..
hiks..

U're 20th now,
i wish u ALL the best^^

hope u can be more success,
hope u can visit Indonesia and meet me, your beautiful number one BIG fan,
hope u can find a GREAT woman to be a part of u, (and hope it's me,,haha)
hope u can get what u want,
hope u'll stop being cute, so i cant stop melting seeing ure pic..(Xp)
hope u can be a moslem (can i hope this Ya Allah?)
hope i can be a GREAT woman, and GREAT doctor, so i can go visit korea and meet kim bum there (loooh??)

hope u ALL the best lah pokoknya..
http://cdn.nextsmallthings.com/coolchaser.com/thumb-2164726.jpg

saranghae,
Raissa Nurwany

No comments:

Post a Comment