Wednesday, July 8, 2009

searching for my idol plus 26

im going crazy searching for my idol plus 26!
huuuh

last month,
i go to one of magazines seller (my brother usually go there once in a week, the seller know us quite well),
then i found my idol 74 edition,
the cover is BUMmie,
its bummie special,,yeiiiy
so ofcourse i bought it.


i read that, n then i know that there will be IDOL PLUS 26.
so, i come to the magazines seller more often,
almost just like my brother,
but still,
the magazines havent publish yet..
huh

around 1 and a half week ago,
my brother, my sister, and my mother go to jakarta,
because of that, i just went to the seller once,
and still cant find the magazines.huuuf

time passes,
yesterday my friend told me that the magazines is in the jungle (halah),,
so i went to gramedia,
and it out of stock,,
im searching for it everywhere i can,
i asked every magazines-seller i meet,
i sms my close friends to help me,
it was raining outside when im search for the magazines, the sky was dark, the weather was cold,hiks,,
but still, i forced my car to go,,only for the magazines..
and after several time of searching, hoping,
i gave up..
and i decided to buy it ONLINE..




the problem now,
im forget how much should i transfer..
i just take a pic of the Bank number..
stupid me!

No comments:

Post a Comment