Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Grilled beef

If u guys read on my tweet tonite, u guys must know that I super duper want to eat meat aka beef!!
So here I am, cooking. (again) why do I have this much temptation to cook lately? I'm curious myself. Hmmmm
So here it is, mixed grilled of beef, tofu, onion, and teokpokki with chilli sauce, chilli + sweet soy sauce and plain mayonnaise . uwoooo it's sound sophisticated on name, haha.

just because my Korean teacher told us that teokpokki is good grilled, I tried. The taste is same as when u eat "pempek panggang sagu" in any street vendors in Palembang . Especially when u dip it on the chilli sweet soy sauce which us called " kecap cabe". Kkkkk

I randomly open the cover of my dining table to find anything to add on my grilled thingy. And voila, the tofu kept on calling me " ichaaaa ichaaaaa u know u want to eat us, u know that we are a friend of ur beef". So hey! How can I resist their genuine offer??? * okay this sound a bit scary*

Then the king of the king, JJANG ! MEAT!
These meat was actually mbak nani's beef yakiniku left over. It is actually is. I remembered I had mention on the previous post that I made a kimchi soup with meat on it. Nah, these meat are also from the same dish. *fingercross* God please save me from any indigestions.
The beef was, not slightly, super overcooked! I believe Gordon Ramsay will automatically kick me out of the kitchen if he taste this.

But overall it was -again- edible. Nom nom. At least I can wait a bit longer to eat another meaty meet. Kkkkk

A meat should be accompanied by no other than,,, JENG JENG, C O K E! *err, that actually what I got after watching lots of korean reality show* lol
U can see a glass full of coca cola zero over there. Yup, Its a ZERO! for a fatty~

E

No comments:

Post a Comment