Thursday, November 17, 2011

Don't repeat that same things!

I do exaggerate things sometimes. But I hate people exaggerating and repeating the same things over and over again even when its a good thing.

When u have something good, telling people about that is an okay, I do that too, but u don't have to tell it like it's heaven fall for you in every 5 second at the same person, I don't know about other but I dont like it. So I wont respond on the 3rd one, so sorry girl, it's boring.

It just the same as when u repeat the same tease or insult, I will forget and smile at the first one, I will act like I don't listen on the second, and I will curse u back at the third and I believe you won't like it. *smirk*

When u have something in mind your about to yelled but you don't want to hurt others, one thing you can do is type it. It's your choice wether to post it online or not. Coz u won't know if he/she will read it or not.
In my case, I prefer to post it and hope that person read it. Kkkkk

Sent from my ichaRaissa's iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment