Sunday, August 21, 2011

21st august 2011,

backsound : Oh my my by tailor swift.
why does my playlist randomly playing this song???
fairytale,, this song is just too fairytale, so unreal, so fantasy.
okay get back in line,,

i feel so sentimental just now.
this date, a year ago, 21st august 2010,we had a super FUN girls-nite-out, if only that exact someone didnt coz trouble and ruined everysingle happiness we had. :(
i miss our time together,, i miss your big-loud laugh, i miss calling u and maybe annoyed u with my super long-ambivalence-boring story, i miss gossiping people with u, i miss our quality time.
but looks like u arent and wouldnt feel the same.

should i send u a short bday mssg? or shouldnt i?
one thing u should know, i will never able to hate u the way they did,,
i sometime just have to be pretending,, no, not bcoz im a part of "them", but as my emotional defense mechanism.

i send it already,
a mssg to wish u an "always in ur happily ever after" bday mssg. :)
be happy dear, someday we'll be bestie again, at least in my dream? *why sound so sad --___--"

hop hop hop
stop this galaucoma !

No comments:

Post a Comment