Thursday, July 28, 2016

Happy bday mom!

Hana & nyai

Today is our angel's day. My mom is turning 54 (altho she looks way younger). Im not a person who can say romantic words, im not good at talking,, im a writer. I can type/write better than i can talk. So im not someone who say "i love you" with my mouth, but i do it with my hands (by typing it). 

Happy bday mom,, 
My everything.
I know you love me even before we've met 26 years ago,
I know you love my daughter as big as mine, 
I know you even love my husband,
I cant Thank God enough for being you daughter,,and to have you by my side.

For being my everythings-teacher, my bestest friend, my fashion police, my guardian, my chef, my pattisier, my childbearing mentors, my doctor, my opthalmologist, and mostly for being my mom, Thank you.

Im not an easy kid, i spoiled sometimes, i know i've made you cry and disapointed  lot, but i hope i've gave you and will always try to give you joy and happiness.

Be healthy be happy,
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment