Thursday, December 1, 2011

Culinary trip @ Jakarta

Thanks to CNBlue cancelled concert, me and my siblings had a wonderful playing and shopping time with our cousins , ajeng and fandi, and also their family.
I'm gonna post few of dishes we had during the culinary trip, -ps we didn't know why, but we went to Japanese restaurant over and over-

I'm not so sure I still remember the name, but I surely still remember the taste. I'm about to be the next Pak Bondan you know. Haha


Beef spicy ramen.

What's the different between udon and ramen? Some of u maybe has no clue. Well, I actually believe majority know. Udon is like 3-4 times bigger in diameter than ramen and it's also straight in shape while ramen is sometimes, u know, curly surly.

Back to the dish, the ramen was waaaaaay unspicy. We're a palembangnese, we eat spicy everyday, and if That is how u call "spicy" than our daily food is a hell. Kkk. It doesnt taste like indians curry, more like thai's Tom yam less sour, less spicy less in taste. Rrrr.


Raw salmon sushi

It's not that I like that man I started to like this raw salmon sushi, but I admit that he's the one make me try to taste this on the first hand. But seriously, hell o man, where the hell are u know? Kkkkkkk -isn't it sound so rrrr mad?, well, I'm not, God know the best and im believe in Him-


Udon pasta

This is the best dish we ordered on the resto. I forgot what is the exact name, but it taste delicious. Like a fettucini with more soup. But I don't think I can finish it all by myself coz it's too creamy for me. You'll about to thrown up if u forcedyourself to eat such a creamy dish in a huge portion. Don't ask me why, coz I donna either.

Spicy udon tofu
This is what I ordered. Tate errrr not really good. When I think of tofu, I was expecting a yummy soft moisy egg tofu, not this sour-taste tofu. Errrrr.

Salmon ramen something.
Taste just so so.

Takoyaki
Yeiy!!! I like takoyaki! The octopus fingers taste good, the mayo, the dried octopus skins. Nomnom

Shrimp roll sushi.

Can u see the yellow slice on top of the sushi??? It's a cheese slices! I think it was burned by the fire-gun-chefs-use-to-burn-deserts!

I forget the resto name. The only thing BIG in this resto was it's BIG B I G prices. We spent almost 500.000 rupiahs after 30% discount on dishes. So BIG.

too bad im too lazy to just rotate the pic :p

No comments:

Post a Comment