Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My airport fashion

we think twice on what to wear when we have to travel, especially on the departure and arrival day. That's why airport fashion became one or more concern in fashion world *tsah Gaya*

At last cjrismast I went to jekardah with my family, 10 of us in total.
Not long ago, ayu and I just bought two super nice black and brown leather jacket. Then we decided to wear it on our departure day. As FYI, my dad always use his leather jacket on every single travel he had and that make us became 3 leather-jacket daughter-pop at that day. Lol
(the pic of 3 of us is in my BB and I'm too lazy to send it here)

I try on some mix and match on my leather jacket before deciding what to wear. Here are some pic of just 2 of it.

Leopard dress + leather jacket + yolk-color inner + black Paris scarf

I actually love this style. Is it really too much? Leather jacket + leopard print??
Zoom zoom. Btw I use different sunglasses on each pic above.



Then the other one that I decided to went with last week. Simple and chic but fab! Lol

I super heart my blue clogs! It's so comfy yet very stylish ! FYI, I wore it 2 days without complaining some "higheels disease", u know, cramp, etc etc.


How do u like this one? If u see carefully, u can see that I'm wearing a leopard scarf. Animal print ROCKS!


And this one was what I wear on my arrival, still with my lovely leather jacket
Not really like it, rrrr


5of us + a stranger on the airplane. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment